Hello, my fellow bloggers and friends. I am too happy to share my feelings with you that my fellow friend “Sadhak ” https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for “Bee Love Award”. I am thankful to the Lord for providing me such a nice friend.
I want to say something about Sadhak. Being with him keeps you motivated and gives you space to be yourself. He loves to express her words with his graceful emotions. I found his a very motivated and creative writer. I do not have enough words for the kind appreciation he has given me by this nomination. I wish the best to come in his future. This is sweetest way for spreading love in the blogger’s world. I appreciate the person who invented it. God bless to all of you.
1. Attach the Bee love Logo on the top.
2. Ping Back to me https://rachanadhaka.com/
3. Thank your fellow blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate your fellow blogger.
My Definition of LOVE:
Though, it’s too hard to describe any feelings. But for me love is above all the criteria which can differentiate and it makes us one with our beloved, it is neither attraction nor lust. Love is pure, it is done by heart and not by eyes or mind. S/he is the person with whom we feel happy, and can share our emotions without any hesitation. Also, I feel that it is a must to be mentioned here that love is not only the feeling between a girl and a boy it exists between every relation, the pious felling of care and connection and the selfless understanding between any two people say it parents and kids or a girl and a boy or a husband and a wife or friends, is love. The one with whom we feel safe, cared, fearfree, and be oneself is the one who loves us and if anyone will feel the same with us then we love that person, I believe. Also I will say that in this search of love at times we forget to love and understand ourselves, please do not do that and love yourself because you are the only genius who can understand you the best.
- Sadhak from https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/
- R.K. sir from https://rkkblog1951.wordpress.com/
- Petrel from https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
- Harina https://harinapandya.com/
- Ranu https://ranugujrati19.wordpress.com/
- Madhusudan Sir from https://madhureo.com/
- My Sister Jo from https://filmserial.home.blog/
- Macalder from macalderblog.wordpress.com
- Blanca from www.beautyandmore.blog
- PAmit from pamit23.wordpress.com
- Sikiladi from sikiladi.wordpress.com
- Anna Waldherr from www.avoicereclaimed.com
- Edomar from www.buildingfilipinowesternbridges.wordpress.com
- Padmajaramesh Ma’am from https://hindiforyou.wordpress.com
- Someswar Sir from UnstoppableAfterSeventy.WordPress.com