UNICEF Internship Program 2021
There is a magnificent prospect for you all. Applications for UNICEF Internship Program 2021 are now open to apply. The best part of it is that it is fully funded for all worldwide students. This UNICEF internship is for all Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Students.
United Nations has its headquarters in New York, and UNICEF works in more than 190 Countries. All the expenses are generally covered by the organization; any student above 18 years of age can apply for this UNICEF Internship Program but need to be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. Program or have graduated in the past two years.
Application fee is nowhere charged. The participants will be given monthly stipends, travel expenses and monthly accommodations. The duration of the Internship is generally between 6 to 26 weeks. For any further information please visit the official site given below and apply.
UNICEF Internship Details:
- Host Organization: UNICEF
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals
- Deadline: Varies (please visit the official site, many are open now).
To apply for the UNICEF Internship, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Program.
- International applicants must be considered.
- Have exceptional academic performance.
- No relative working in UNICEF.
- Be at least proficient in at least one of the following languages: English, French or Spanish.
- At least 18 years old.
- Have no relative in reporting line of authority.
How to Apply for the Internship
All eligible candidates have to register themselves at the following link and fill the online form provided there, and then upload CV, Cover Letter, Reference Names and any other documents asked for).